Items are available to purchase through this website. I have most items in stock, but some things will need to be made.
All measurements are given as a close indication of size; the piece you receive may vary very slightly, as it is hand made.
Payment is by bank transfer.
If there is an item you would like to purchase ….
- Contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the CONTACT tab on the website to place an order and we can discuss any requirements.
- Confirmation of order will be within 24 hours and I will then provide bank details for payment
- If the item is in stock it will be dispatched in 1-3 days from receipt of funds.
- All my jewellery is handmade and items not in stock take 7-15 days plus time to be hallmarked if needed.
- Hallmarking (on items over 7.76 grams this is a legal requirement) can take 2 weeks.
- For items under £60 dispatch is by Royal Mail First Class Signed For and by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day for items of £61 or over.
- I will email you the Tracking Number when the item has been posted.
All item prices shown include packing and postage as above.
Rings and bangles are all made to order, and I will need your size. It is best if we chat about this, especially with bangles, although if you have your ring size, I can work to that.
All pendants are supplied on 18-inch Spiga chains, except Vortex
which are supplied on a 30-inch round Belcher chain.
Other Spiga chain lengths (16, 20, 22 and 24 inches) can be provided and there is a 36” Belcher chain available too; there is no additional charge for changing chain length. We can discuss this if needed, but an 18-inch chain is usually a good length for most.
Items are packaged in boxes bearing the BMB logo.
To guarantee delivery for Christmas, I need a confirmed order and payment by Monday November 23rd (if hallmarking is required) and Tuesday December 1st for non-hallmarked pieces. After these dates I can only guarantee delivery of items still in stock.